Monday, January 18, 2010

Fantasy Art Magazine


My Mac is finally back and working.
It's hard to do without the computer when you are in the habit of using it every day.
Here's one for any of you out there who read Chinese...(I know there is at least one regular reader up in Belfast who does) There is a Chinese publication called Fantasy Art Magazine which reaches a huge audience on-line and in print. They have a piece about me in their current issue.
Only one of my books has been published in China so it is really nice to be able to reach a new audience.

4 comments:

Mother (Re)produces. said...

Which book? Is it The Miracle of Jonothon Toomey, or did that just make the article?

In any case, congrats on the article. We don't see much in the way of Chinese children's book authors and illustrators around Europe (at least I don't). It would be fun to do a cultural exchange :)

PJ Lynch said...

Hi Mother (Re)produces,
Yes, The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey has been done in Chinese, but I suspect my books are a bit too culturally specific to go down well in the far East.
I agree about the cultural exchange. Maybe one day I'll get to do a book tour in China. That would be so cool.
All the best
PJ

Marie said...

Hi PJ and congratulations! I just got back from Singapore, and I disagree that your books are too culturally specific to go down well in the far East. I went there hoping to avoid Christmas but the Chinese -Singaporeans at least- just can't get enough of this stuff. I think the intimacy and specificity or your work would delight book-lovers as much there as anywhere. The quality of your work is just that great! I'm sure our mutual friends will tell you as much when they get back from their 3 month Asian tour. Hope to see you soon. Marie

PJ Lynch said...

Hi Marie
It's lovely to hear from you.
And thanks so much for the kind comments on my books.
I hope you had a great time in the far East.
I would love to go out there sometime, to really get to know some of the people there myself.
I look forward to seeing you soon,
Best regards
PJ